1. Long press the reset button on the Hub for 10 seconds until the yellow light flashes, select the ＂+＂ sign on the upper right corner of the home page, select “Aqara Hub”, and scan the HomeKit device code according to the instructions.
2. Tap “No Code or Can’t Scan”.
3. Select the＂ yellow house＂ icon ＂Aqara Hub-XXXX＂ (if not shown, please wait 1 minute or so, and the app will automatically scan the nearby Hub).
4. In the pop-up dialog box ＂Add subdevices to network＂, select Allow (if the dialog box does not pop up, please restart your phone and try again), add the Hub by manually entering the HomeKit code.
If ＂Cannot add subdevices＂ is shown, the possible reasons and solutions are as follows:
1. The Wi-Fi signal of the router is weak. Please move the Hub closer to the router and try again.
2. Due to repeated adding failures, the Wi-Fi cache of the Hub is not released properly. Please restart your phone and try again.
3. The router’s Wi-Fi is 5 GHz. Please switch to 2.4G Wi-Fi and try again.
4. If your router is an enterprise router, log in to the router setting page to check if ＂sending mDNS to the wireless terminal ＂ is enabled.
If you still can＇t solve the problem with the above methods, please contact our customer service or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.